Sabre General Purpose Cutter (GPC)
General purpose cutter for media ranging from 40 to 120 with a 5 year general warranty on all parts (except blades) and a 20 year warranty on the bearings.
Designed to cut a wide range of sheet materials, the GPC offers a standard of straight, square and clean cutting. The GPC is designed for use on a bench or attached to the optional stand. It includes blade depth adjustment and features a cutter head which automatically retracts to a safe position when not in use.
The innovative hinge and lift arm mechanism makes it possible to cut materials, which are longer than the length of the cutter. It also accepts materials of varying thickness without affecting either the line or angle of cut. Superbly styled, the extruded anodized aluminum base incorporates a narrow groove to accept the blade tip when cutting.
A full length silicone rubber grip strip mounted in the surface of the base and two more on the underside of the cutter bar ensures all work is held perfectly in place while cutting and provides protection for even the most sensitive surfaces.
Outstanding Features of the Sabre:
Features also Include:
- High-grade polymer bearing system for lasting accuracy
- Optional stands and stand packages (stand, waste catcher & roll feeder) available
- Optional Textile Cutting Wheel for cutting fabric, thin film and textiles
- Accurate to within .03"
- Includes a box of 100 Medium Duty Utility Blades
- 5 year general warranty
- 20 year warranty on the bearings
- 100% Manufactured in the UK