The Master Collection offers designers the perfect way to access, capture, travel with, store and protect the most market-relevant set of spot, spot-to-process, and specialty spot colors available. Get 2,678 total colors and our handheld Capsure™ color measurement device to use for inspiration and for designing logos and branding, marketing materials, digital design and animation.
Thanks to alignment with the latest in advanced PantoneLIVE digital and X-Rite hardware technology, Pantone has been able to update our Formula Guide printing process so you can enjoy our best color yet!
- Set includes: Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated, Color Bridge Coated & Uncoated, Extended Gamut Coated, Metallics, Premium Metallics, Pastels and Neons and a Pantone Capsure™ in a convenient carrying case
- Pantone Capsure is a sophisticated color measurement device that makes collecting color simple and fun
- Fan decks are printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Pantone Capsure is preloaded with over 10,000 Pantone Colors and fits in the palm of your hand
- Guides give you the complete collection of all 1,867 traditional spot colors, 1,845 spot-to-process colors, and 811 specialty metallic, pastel and neon spot colors
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations or values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colors displayed in the front of Formula Guides and Color Bridge guides and indexes at the back
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data