Varn® Wash A-230 was carefully formulated with help from Heidelberg and Böttcher Roller Company. It is formulated to clean modern rubber compounds and will not harm the elastomers or synthetic ingredients used in blanket and roller manufacturing. Up to 25% water may be added to this blanket and roller wash to help simultaneously clean solvent-based ink and water-based gum glaze, paper dust, lint, etc. Varn® Wash A-230 works well on any manufacturer’s blankets and rollers.
Advantages of Varn® Wash A-230
• Baldwin sheetfed-approved
• Water miscible
• Excellent cleaning strength–especially for sensitive rubber compounds
• Very mild on blankets and rollers
• Will not swell rubber compounds
• Designed for high tech rubber compounds