Akiles WireMac renders efficiency and productivity. Its full range of functions and state of the art mechanisms were especially designed with one goal in mind: to fully meet the needs of the wire binding industry!
- 20 sheets single punching capacity (20 lbs paper).
- Available in 3:1 or 2:1.
- 14″ width punching capacity with open sides for even wider documents.
- All dies can be independently disengaged, to allow the punching of any size document while preventing partial side-end perforation.
- Closing capacity:
- WireMac-31: From 3/16″ to 9/16″
- WireMac-21: From 3/16″ to 1 1/4″
- All metal construction.
|Punching Length:||14″ (40 dies)||14″ (27 dies)|
|Disengaging Dies:||All 40||All 27|
|Hole Punch:||Square (0.157″ x 0.157″)||Rectangular (0.157″ x 0.217″)|
|Binding Thickness:||From 3/16″ to 9/16″||From 3/16″ to 1-1/4″ *|
|Single Punching Capacity:||Up to 20 sheets (20 lbs)||Up to 20 sheets (20 lbs)|
|Metal Wire Snatch:||Included||Included|
|Wire Diameter Scale:||Included||Included|
|Side Margins Control:||Included||Included|
|Punching Margin Control:||Included||Included|
|Weight / Volumn:||45 lbs / 2.55 CbFt||45 lbs / 2.55 CbFt|
|Warranty:||1 year||1 year|