Recommended Cond/TDS Standards are NaCl-14.0 and 442-3000
The DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER also measures parameters critical in water quality monitoring and control at every stage of hemodialysis water treatment. Test Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, pH, ORP, Free Chlorine and Temperature of feed and product water in unit processes. Use measurements as independent checks against automatic systems of control and to check residual levels of sanitizers in water treatment and hemodialysis systems after system maintenance.
- Display: 4 Digit LCD
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 196 x 68 x 64 mm/7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 in.
- Weight: 352 g/12.4 oz.
- Case Material: VALOX®*
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Material: VALOX®*
- Cond/TDS Electrodes (4): 316 Stainless Steel
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Capacity: 5 ml/0.2 oz.
- pH/ORP Sensor Well Capacity: 1.2 ml/0.04 oz. (D-6)
- Power: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: >100 Hours/5000 Readings
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0-55°C/32-132°F
- Protection Ratings: IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to hydrocarbons, dilute acids and bases, detergents, and aqueous salt solutions
- Water Resistance: IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
- EMI/RFI Ratings (Conformité Européenne): EN61326-1: 2006 + Annex A: 2008 (hand-held devices), CISPR 11: 2003, IEC 61000-4-2: 2001 and, IEC 61000-4-3: 2002
- Flammability: PCB: UL 94, V.0; Case: HB/1.47 or better