X-Rite i1iO Automated Scanning Table enables hands-free test chart reading for automated color profiling on a variety of substrates with reduced risk of color measurement errors.
Automation for Color Perfectionists
Manually reading test charts for profiling or color validation can be time-consuming. Now you can automate your color workflow and extend the value of your i1Pro. The i1iO is a robotic, automatic chart reading system that is designed to work with all i1Pro devices. It’s ideal for photographers, designers, and printers who want to speed up and automate the measurement process and eliminate manual strip reading. Simply plug in your i1Pro or i1Pro 2, align the test chart, and the scanning table does the rest.
The X-Rite i1iO provides fast measurements for reflective test charts on a variety of substrates up to 10 mm in thickness – from thin polybag material to ceramics and textiles. i1iO quickly creates a custom profile, delivering consistent and reliable results, reducing measurement errors and increasing productivity. i1iO is simple to operate, and you’ll still maintain all the great versatile functionality provided by your i1Pro solution.
- Automates color profile creation process for incredibly fast, consistent and reliable results.
- Reduces risk of measurement errors and significantly increases productivity in environments requiring the reading of multiple charts.
- Reads more than 500 patches per minute in scanning mode for M0 measurement condition for fast creation of custom profiles.
- Hands-free automation and ease of use translates to fast learning curve, even for less skilled employees.
- Measures a variety of reflective substrates, up to 10 mm thick, for the ultimate in flexibility.
This second generation i1iO scanning table is delivered with a newly designed footplate that accommodates both the original i1Pro and the newer i1Pro 2 spectrophotometers. It assures compliance with ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions and accommodates a variety of inks and substrates in any viewing condition.