Color Extended Combo combines Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated, Color Bridge Coated & Uncoated, and the new Extended Gamut Guide in a portable and protective carrying case. This set allows brand managers and designers to compare Pantone spot colors to their CMYK and Extended Gamut (CMYK+OGV) equivalents when deciding whether spot or process printing is acceptable for color achievability in marketing materials, signage, and packaging.
Thanks to alignment with the latest in advanced PantoneLIVE digital and X-Rite hardware technology, Pantone has been able to update our Formula Guide printing process so you can enjoy our best color yet.
- Five portable, handheld fan decks and one 4GB chip drive for digital file storage in a convenient case
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
- Color Bridge and Extended Gamut guidesare printed to ISO Certification so colors can be consistently reproduced
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 1,867 total spot colors, 1,845 four-color process colors, and 1,729 seven-color process equivalents
- Extended gamut process printing technology allows for ~90% better Pantone spot color matches over CMYK by adding Orange, Green and Violet to the color gamut
- Extended Gamut technology allows for ~90% better Pantone spot color matches over CMYK by adding Orange, Green and Violet to the color gamut
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations, HEX and/or RGB values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with index at the back of guide indicating numeric location
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data