Latitude DPM permits a stable ink/water balance to be achieved at lower ink and water settings. Cleaner, sharper and brighter colors result, with no tinting. Formulated to run
with integrated dampening systems common on smaller presses.
Capable of being used with metal and polyester plate systems.
Latitude DPM contains a balanced pH buffering system which ensures little or no pH drift. Contains materials to guard against mold growth and chemical plate blinding.
• Fast start ups
• Use with polyester(laser & silver image)
• Use with metal
• Controlled water pick-up in ink
• More salable sheets, faster start-up
• Eliminates tinting and ink build-up
• Prevents oxidation spots during stoppages
• Compatible with oil, and rubber based inks
Direction For Use:
Recommended dosage range – 5 oz. to 8 oz. per gallon.
Conductivity per ounce is 75 micromhos.
We recommend starting with 5 oz./gallon.
Once running, adjust dosage up or down as needed.
Recommended dosage range 4% to 6.5%.
Conductivity per 1% is 96 micromhos.
We recommend starting with 4%, adjusting dosage up
or down as needed.
Multi Purpose Fountain Solution