A set of four rows of colors for the testing kits used for testing quality assurance employees’ color vision. Case and scoring software not included. The color fields on the caps consist of lacquer-coated paper and hence are susceptible to wear and should be replaced every two years according to the manufacturer.
One kit as follows:
- Four color ranges with a total of 85 removable color chips to replace worn-out color caps
- Supplied without case or scoring software
- Only available for aluminum cases and black padded protective cases
- Inserts for wooden cases (supplied prior to 1999) are no longer available
- The replacement caps are only available as a set and are not supplied individually
We recommend to replace color caps regardless of application after no more than 200 tests (equivalent of approx. 100 hours’ exposure), after two years or in the event that individual caps are damaged or contaminated. According to the manufacturer, the color stability for the Munsell color samples is valid for two years, provided they are stored properly in a dark place.
Under typical use conditions the FM 100 Hue Test color disks are certified for two years operation. For users that have purchased the full FM 100 Hue Test, a certified set of (85 individual disks and 8 stationery pilot disks) replacement disks will provide on-going capabilities to test users colour acuity.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.