The Solid-To-Seven Bundle combines Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated with the new Extended Gamut Guide, the latest development in process printing that achieves 90% more accurate colors than CMYK, while still maintaining the time and cost benefits of CMYK. The Solid-To-Seven bundle enables you to compare Pantone spot colors side-by-side to their extended gamut equivalents. Use this set to determine which type of printing is best when producing marketing materials, signage, and packaging.
Thanks to alignment with the latest in advanced PantoneLIVE digital and X-Rite hardware technology, Pantone has been able to update our Formula Guide printing process so you can enjoy our best color yet!
- Three portable, handheld fan decks
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
- Extended gamut process printing technology adds Orange, Green and Violet to the CMYK color gamut
- Extended Gamut Guide is printed to ISO Certification so colors can be consistently reproduced
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 1,867 spot colors with 1,729 seven-color process equivalents
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations or RGB values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colors displayed in the front of Formula Guides
- Index in the back of each guide provides numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data