- Scientifically measured to be the closest physical representation of skin tone possible.
- Each color is identified by a unique Pantone Number.
- Confidently print jobs with human skin tones that are accurately represented.
- Be prepared for your next big print job by ordering today!
The Pantone SkinTone™ Guide STG201 was created through the scientific measurement of thousands of real skin tones from across the spectrum of human skin tones. With each number representing both undertones and lightness or darkness of the skin tone, you can confidently print with accuracy.
PRODUCT CONTENT & DETAILS:
- Free shipping within the continental U.S.
- Color Index included
- Large-size swatch with central hole for easy reference
- Colors developed to best match under daylight
- Each Pantone SkinTone number is comprised of a four-digit alpha-numeric number. The first two positions reflect the hue or undertone of the skin. The second two positions represent the tone or lightness and darkness of the skin.
- Digital values available in Pantone Color Manager Software
- 110 colors numbered from 1Y01 SP to 4R15 SP
- Colors developed to present best color match under D65 (Daylight 6500K) lighting