The most versatile tool for graphic and digital designers, The Color Bridge provides a side-by-side visual comparison of Pantone spot colors versus their closest CMYK process printing match on coated and uncoated paper. The guide also includes corresponding CMYK, Hex, and RGB values, perfect for digital designers. Use Color Bridge Set for digital design, animation, and packaging when CMYK printing is required.
- Illustrates quickly and easily through visual comparison how closely CMYK printing can match to Pantone
- All PMS colors shown side-by-side with their CMYK, RBG, and Hex equivalents
- 1,845 spot colors, including 112 new colors released in 2016
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colors displayed in the front
- Index in the back of the guides provide the numeric location for each color