Use one concentrated fount where previously high dosage 1 or 2 part founts and alcohol substitutes are used. All Star is an evolution based on Allied’s most industry proven fountain solution and alcohol replacement technology, combined into one concentrate.
Many performance-enhancing ingredients have been incorporated into the formula to prevent problems before they can happen and ensure consistent performance, 100% of the time. The concentration will allow for previous high dosages to be reduced.
• Replace high dosage 1 or 2 part fount and alcohol subs
• Excellent wetting and viscosity building properties, reduces surface tension to the low 30’s
• Increased dryer content ensures shorter dry times, even on non-porous substrates
• Razor sharp reverses, cleaner screens, improved ink taping, denser solids
• Suitable for all offset inks including UV / EB
• Compatible with all metal plates, conventional, CTP and non-metal laser plates
Direction For Use:
Recommended dosage range – 3 oz. to 5 oz. per gallon.
Conductivity per ounce is 370 micromhos.
We recommend starting with 4 oz./gallon.
Once running, adjust dosage up or down as needed.
Recommended dosage range 2.5% to 4%.
Conductivity per 1% is 475 micromhos.
We recommend starting with 3%, adjusting dosage up or down as needed.