Four Star Fount Solution is so concentrated that dosages range from ½ to 1 ounce per gallon of water. Every performance enhancing material known to Allied has been added into the formula, which is why it weighs more then other founts. It will replace buying, handling and storing up to 10 times the amount of founts. The most impressive effect of the use of Four Star Fount Solution is the appearance of the finished sheet; it is possible to see a difference in print quality by simply changing to Four Star Fount Solution. Less pH drift allows it to stay active longer then most founts. Four Star Fount Solution opens up tiny reverses and screens, enhancing trapping and drying. Inks will lay smoother on the sheet.
• Keeps dot gain to a minimum
• Better control of water / ink balance
• Use on metal & polyester plates
• Use with conventional and Ultra Violet Inks
• Opens tiny reverses, screens and halftones
• Gives finished job more density and sharpness
• Has a stabilized (buffered) pH to reduce pH drift
• Concentrate = 8 to 9 gallons replaces a 55 gal. drum of other founts
• Provides lubricity to the blanket for fast paper release
• Contains anti corrosion, anti-bacterial & mold inhibitors
• Contains a blend of dryers to ensure proper drying on all surfaces, including plastics
Direction For Use:
Recommended dosage range – 0.5 oz. to 1.0 oz. per gal.
Conductivity per 0.25 ounce is 310 micromhos.
We recommend starting with 0.75 oz./gallon.
Once running, adjust dosage up or down as needed.
Recommended dosage range 0.4% to 0.8%.
Conductivity per 0.2% is 400 micromhos.
We recommend starting with 0.6%, adjusting dosage up or down as needed.